Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday

          Happy Thanksgiving weekend y'all! I hope all of you had a splendid holiday and kick-off to holiday shopping yesterday. I also hope that none of you got trampled on your way to pick up the biggest TV you could fit in the car! I had a surprisingly laid back shopping experience yesterday. My Dad and I went to Target around 8:00am and found the place quiet (the super-shoppers had come and gone and the normal shoppers hadn't woken up yet!). We got most of the items we wanted and a few more... for us. I can't lie, I'm a terrible holiday shopper... I end up buying just as much for myself. One for you, one for me... two for you, one for me. Honk if you can't resist a great deal!
          In the spirit of thanksgiving and giftgiving, I want to remind everyone of what great day it is; Small Business Saturday! Give those small businesses in your area a shot today and take advantage of some of their deals and personable service. It is incredibly hard to maintain a small business in this economy and they can use all the support we can give them. Not to mention, supporting small business puts money directly back into our communities - fueling local economy. So think small and SHOP SMALL today and throughout the holiday season!

If anybody would like to check out my Etsy Shop: CraftyBridge , I sell small handbags, clutches, and a various assortment of other gifts and accessories. I update new items frequently, so check back often!

Did you shop small today? Let us know how you supported your local economy!

Cheers, Bridget XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment