Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

What an amazing year 2013 was… my first year of blogging, I got engaged to the man of my dreams, I started a new job, I went on a cruise, I started the hunt for my first house… the list goes on and on. Reflecting on the year passed, I feel truly blessed for the amazing life I am able to live. My New Year’s resolution this year is to not forget this; I find that it is so easy to lose sight of the forest when I’m focusing on the trees.
So everyday this year I am going to write down something that I am thankful for; something that makes me happy or makes me feel blessed.
It is so easy to think of negatives and things that bother us, annoy us, or drive us crazy. Hopefully by the end of this year I’ll be able to think of positive things just as easily.
I am so blessed to have a creative outlet – this blog has added a wonderful aspect to my life; I feel whole being able to express my creative side and this blog pushes me to carve out time in my week for me and something I love. Thank you all for encouraging, inspiring, and supporting me!!
As always, Thank you for stopping by. May you have a blessed and healthy New Year! Cheers!
Love, Bridget
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment